Well since I know you have a lot going on in your life I will excuse you from slacking on here. But I know she is changing and I need to see! So pppplease put up some new pics or videos and quit looking for houses:{
We are very proud parents of a beautiful daughter, Kaitlyn JoAnn and son, Lucas David. We have dog named Buster (American Foxhound age 4). We live in the USA and we love the Denver Broncos and St. Louis Cardinals. We enjoy watching football and baseball and spending time as a family.
2 comments:
Simply adorable...it will keep her entertained for many months to come......Dawn
Well since I know you have a lot going on in your life I will excuse you from slacking on here. But I know she is changing and I need to see! So pppplease put up some new pics or videos and quit looking for houses:{
Post a Comment