Look at her getting so big and bad too I am sure. I can't wait for more. Hope your fever went away. Sorry I have not had the chance to get back to you been real busy with work...YUCK! Hugs and Kisses for everyone. Talk to you soon:P
We are very proud parents of a beautiful daughter, Kaitlyn JoAnn and son, Lucas David. We have dog named Buster (American Foxhound age 4). We live in the USA and we love the Denver Broncos and St. Louis Cardinals. We enjoy watching football and baseball and spending time as a family.
2 comments:
Look at her getting so big and bad too I am sure. I can't wait for more. Hope your fever went away. Sorry I have not had the chance to get back to you been real busy with work...YUCK! Hugs and Kisses for everyone. Talk to you soon:P
Happy Father's Day, Brandon! She's getting so big.
Post a Comment